Lebanese SpaghettiJanuary 24, 2019
Honey Dijon Chicken WingsFebruary 12, 2019
Sliders with Dijon Aioli & Cornichon Garnish
For the patties:
2 pounds ground beef
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
4 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into 15 small slices
For the aioli:
3 tablespoons Maille Dijon Originale
1/2 cup mayonnaise
Mini burger buns
Maille Originale Cornichons
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper (or coat with cooking spray) and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the ground beef, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce and use your hands to mix the ingredients together.
- To form a burger patty, measure out a heaping tablespoon of meat. Roll into a ball before using your hands to gently press the mixture into a disc. Place on the prepared baking sheet, then repeat until all the meat is used up. Bake for 6-8 minutes. Remove from the oven and add cheese slices (if desired) before baking another 2-4 minutes, or just until the cheese is melted.
- While the meat is baking, in a separate small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and Maille Dijon Originale. Set aside.
- To assemble the sliders, spread each bun generously with Dijon aioli before topping with the burger patties. Garnish with cornichons and enjoy.