Pesto Puff BiscuitsNovember 21, 2018
Vegan Avocado & Mustard DipNovember 28, 2018
12 dried Medjool dates, pitted
2 tablespoons Al Wazir Extra Virgin Olive Oil
½ cup mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
1-2 tablespoons of Jabal el Sheikh Honey
4 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
3 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
¼ teaspoon flaky sea salt, such as Maldon salt
2 tsps. Maille Honey mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Place dates in a small baking sheet. Drizzle them with Al Wazir Olive Oil.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in the oven. Let cool on the counter for 5 minutes.
- Mix the mustard with the mascarpone cheese, fill each date with a teaspoon. Top the dates with Jabal el Sheikh Honey, pomegranate seeds, and walnuts. Sprinkle them with flaky sea salt.
- Serve, while it is still warm.