Chocolate SausageJuly 20, 2018
Mustard-Coated SalmonJuly 20, 2018
Ingredients for the crust
7 Tablespoons crushed Devon Morning Coffee biscuits
1 Tablespoon sugar
4 Tablespoons melted butter
Ingredients for the filling
1 1/2 Cups grated cottage cheese
1 Tablespoon thick curds
A pinch of grated nutmeg
100gr Condensed milk
1 Tablespoon raisins
1 Tablespoon icing sugar
Method for the crust:
- Mix the biscuits, sugar and butter and then press the mixture evenly into a 6-inch diameter, loose-bottom tin.
- Refrigerate for two hours.
Method for the filling:
- In a blender, liquidize the cottage cheese with one tablespoon of water, the curds, baking soda and nutmeg.
- Whip in the condensed milk until well blended.
- Add the raisins.
- After 2 hours, remove the set crust from the fridge and pour in the filling.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 deg C for 9 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle the icing sugar and nutmeg on top.
- Serve hot.