Eggplant and cauliflower PizzaSeptember 18, 2018
Baklava CannelloniSeptember 24, 2018
Zucchini Buds with a Tuna Mustard Filling, Mint and Red Currant
For the filling:
2 cans (320 gr) American Tuna
1 tbsp Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
80 gr dairy free cream cheese
For the Zucchini Buds:
2 large organic zucchini
3 sprigs of fresh mint
24 red currants
For the mustard dipping sauce:
3 tbsp of Al Wazir extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
2 tbsp of full fat coconut milk
- Prepare the filling by mixing all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Wash the zucchini, dry them with a paper towel and cut off the ends. Using a large potato peeler or a mandolin, cut your zucchini into thin slices.
- Spread some of the tuna and mustard filling on a strip of zucchini, lay 2 mint leaves on top, then roll it up in a bud-like shape.
- Pierce a berry of red currant with a toothpick and insert it diagonally in the zucchini bud to keep it rolled.
- Repeat until you rolled up all of your zucchini buds and display on a platter.
- Lastly, combine all ingredients for the dipping sauce in a small bowl, mix well and place it in the middle of the platter before serving.