Baked Honey Bacon BenedictJuly 23, 2017
Ground Beef TacosJuly 23, 2017
Velvety honey chocolate pudding...your kids will love!
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1½ cups milk
½ cup heavy cream
¼ cup honey
2 squares (2 ounces) semisweet chocolate chopped
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the cocoa and cornstarch in a medium saucepan and whisk until completely blended.
- In a separate saucepan on medium heat, or in a 1-quart glass measuring cup in the microwave, heat the milk, cream, and honey until warmed. Stir to blend.
- Slowly whisk the milk mixture into the cocoa mixture until the cocoa and cornstarch are dissolved and the mixture is smooth. Heat over medium heat, stirring gently with a rubber spatula, until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Add the chopped chocolate and boil gently, stirring for about 1 minute, or until the chocolate melts. Remove from the heat. Let stand for 5 minutes and then stir in the vanilla.
- Pour into a serving bowl or individual pudding cups and refrigerate until slightly chilled or cold.
Makes 4 to 6 servings