Penne Rigate with chickenSeptember 10, 2018
Eggplant and cauliflower PizzaSeptember 18, 2018
Tuna and Tagliatelle Salad
400g Panzani Tagliatelle
7 tbsp of oil
1 bunch of parsley
1 bunch of chives
1 bunch of basil
1 can of American Tuna
- Peel and chop the onion and sauté in 2 spoonfuls of oil.
- Chop the herbs and throw them in. Stir in 4 spoonfuls of oil and warm.
- De-seed the tomato and dice the flesh.
- Cook pasta in boiling water until "al dente."
- Drain pasta and stir in the herb oil.
- Set out on plates, garnish with tuna and diced tomatoes. Season with lemon juice.