Spaghetti with Bolognese SauceJanuary 10, 2018
HummusJanuary 14, 2018
250 g of Panzani Lasagne
200 g jar of Panzani Basilico sauce
2 red peppers
2 small eggplants
1 packet mozzarella
2 cloves of garlic
- Wash all the vegetables and dice them into small pieces.
- Fry the onion in a pan with olive oil, then the garlic and the other vegetables.
- Add salt, pepper and the Basilico sauce.
- Cover and allow it to cook for about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare a béchamel sauce.
- In a baking dish, alternate a layer of lasagne, a layer of vegetables, another layer of the pasta and then a layer of the béchamel sauce.
- Repeat until all the ingredients have been used.
- Cover with a final thin layer of the béchamel sauce and a generous layer of mozzarella sliced into pieces.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 200°.