Fusilli Salad with PestoJanuary 8, 2018
Sauteed Spaghetti with GarlicJanuary 10, 2018
200 g of Panzani Alfabeto
1 clove of garlic
1 red pepper
800 ml stock
200 g peeled tomatoes
1 tsp sugar
Some basil leaves (optional)
Salt and pepper
- Brown the onions, the garlic and the finely diced pepper in the olive oil.
- Add the tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the stock, the sugar, the salt and pepper and leave to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the basil and stir the soup. Reheat the soup in the saucepan, add the Alfabeto and cook for 7 minutes.
- Serve and garnish with some basil leaves.