Lasagne with Caramelized Pears and Cottage CheeseJuly 2, 2017
Linguine with Basil Pesto, Courgette and Cherry TomatoesJuly 2, 2017
Tagliatelle with truffles...take your pasta to the next level!
400 g tagliatelle
2 cloves garlic
250 ml cream
truffle oil Parmesan butter
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- Melt butter in pan and sauté chopped garlic; pour in the cream and bring to a simmer.
- Meanwhile, finely chop one truffle and add to the cream. Simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Toss the sauce with the pasta.
- To serve, sprinkle with Parmesan, drizzle with truffle oil and garnish with thin slices of truffles.