Parmesan and Rocket FusilliAugust 13, 2018
Express chile con carneAugust 27, 2018
400g of Panzani Spaghetti
2 tablespoons of black olives
4 tbsp of Alwazir Olive Oil
- Dip the tomatoes into simmering water a few seconds, and then in cold water. You will then be able to peel them without difficulty. Seed them and dice the flesh. Pepper.
- Pit the olives and roughly chop them.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water until 'al dente' and then drain.
- Add the olive oil, tomatoes and olives.
- When cooked, add salt.
- Garnish with Basil and serve hot, cold or warm.