Sauteed Spaghetti with GarlicJanuary 10, 2018
Tomatoes and Mozzarella LasagnaJanuary 10, 2018
Spaghetti with our Extra Bolognese!
500 g of Panzani Spaghetti n°5
400 g jar of Panzani Bolognese Sauce
400 g of minced beef
1 clove of garlic
Fresh parsley and rosemary
- Cook the Spaghetti in salted boiling water for 9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the minced meat in a pan and add the crushed clove of garlic and chopped parsley.
- Next, add 400 g of Bolognese Sauce and allow it to simmer for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- At the end of cooking, add a few sprigs of rosemary. Add salt and pepper.
- Mix the sauce and pasta in a large dish and serve hot.