Tomato Alphabet SoupJanuary 8, 2018
Spaghetti with Bolognese SauceJanuary 10, 2018
Simply Spaghetti, we love it!
1400 g of Panzani Spaghetti n°5
2 garlic cloves
1 bunch of flat-leaf parsley
50 cl single cream
50 g butter
- Cook the Spaghetti n°5 in boiling salted water for 8 minutes and then drain it.
- Meanwhile, blend the parsley, garlic and butter in the food processor to a uniform consistency.
- Heat the cream in a saucepan./li>
- Add the garlic butter when it starts boiling.
- Remove from the heat and whip well.
- Mix the pasta with the hot sauce in a serving dish.
- Serve immediately.