Maille SaladJanuary 17, 2018
Pear and Raspberry SmoothieJune 16, 2018
A delicious juicy cake
1 tin of sliced pineapple ST MAMET 570g
125g caster sugar + 13 pieces of sugar
1/2 sachet of yeast
- Make a caramel with the sugar cubes (+ a few drops of vinegar).
- Cover the bottom of the cake mold with the caramel.
- Spread the pineapple slices on the bottom of the cake mold.
- Keep the juice.
- In a bowl, beat the 3 eggs.
- Add the powdered sugar. Mix well until the mixture whitens.
- Add the melted butter then the flour and the yeast.
- Pour the mixture into the dish.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 180 °C.
- When you take the mold out of the oven, pour 3/4 of the pineapple box juice on the cake when it is still hot.
- Unmold it when it is warm