Crispy Vegetable FrittersSeptember 4, 2018
Tuna and Tagliatelle SaladSeptember 11, 2018
Penne Rigate with courgettes, marinated curried chicken, and carrots
400g of Panzani Penne Rigate
400g of chicken fillet
2 tablespoons of Al Wazir Olive oil
2 tablespoons Jabal el Sheikh Honey
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Tabasco (spicy oil)
- Cut the meat up into slices.
- Squeeze the lemon and the orange. Stir the honey in.
- Add half the parsley and season with Tabasco (spicy oil) and curry.
- Marinate the meat in it for at least 15 minutes.
- Grate the carrots, wash the courgette, and then chop it into pieces that are roughly the same size as the Penne.
- Drain the meat, reserving the marinade, and cook over high heat.
- Cook the Penne until 'al dente' in boiling water. Add the vegetables just as it's about to be done, return to a boil, and drain.
- Pour the marinade over the meat and cook for 1 more minute, stirring.
- Set the Penne out on plates, garnishing with meat and reserved parsley.