Pineapple cakeJune 13, 2018
Bolognese pastiesJune 16, 2018
¾ of a 4/4 tin of Pears St Mamet
½ box of fresh raspberries, or ½ box of Raspberry St Mamet300g of ice cubes
80 to 100g of cane sugar
20 to 25cl of fresh water
Grenadine and sugar for decoration
- Pour the St Mamet pears into your blender with their juice.
- Add raspberries, ice cubes, sugar and fresh water.
- Mix 2 minutes to obtain a very smooth mixture.
- Dip the edges of your glass or cup in grenadine then in sugar.
- Decorate with a fresh mint bouquet and drink with a straw.