Crab and avocado TabboulehOctober 9, 2018
Tahina Tomato SauceOctober 16, 2018
Mascarpone and smoked salmon Serpentini
400g of Panzani Serpentini
2 tablespoons of oil
4 tablespoons lemon juice
150g of smoked salmon
- Cook pasta in boiling water until "al dente."
- During this time, mix the oil into the mascarpone and season with lemon juice.
- Chop the dill and add it in.
- Cut the salmon into strips.
- Drain the pasta and mix it up with the spicy mascarpone.
- Arrange on plates and top with salmon strips.