Express chile con carneAugust 27, 2018
Marinated chicken skewers with pineapple
1 tin of pineapple pieces ST MAMET
450g chicken fillet
15cl of coconut milk
4 tablespoons Alwazir Olive Oil
1 tablespoon Jabal el Sheikh honey
4 sprigs of fresh coriander
1 teaspoon of blond sugar
1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Cut the chicken from 1 to 2 cm
- Preparation of the marinade: In a salad bowl, pour half of the syrup and pineapple pieces. Add the coconut milk, the lemon zest and half of the juice. Add chopped coriander and paprika. Salt, pepper to your liking.
- Stir in the chicken. Mix everything.
- Reserve in the fridge 1 hour.
- Skewer preparation: Preheat your oven to 200 ° C. Alternate chicken and pineapple (about 4 pieces per spade).
- Arrange the kebabs on a baking sheet previously covered with a sheet of parchment paper. Pour a tablespoon of marinade on each skewer.
- Bake 10 minutes and serve immediately.