Tagliatelle with TrufflesJuly 2, 2017
Cannelloni with Spinach and RicottaJuly 2, 2017
Linguine Italian style!
400 g linguine
250 g cherry tomatoes
bunch of basil
5 cloves garlic
200 g Parmesan
50 g pine nuts
3 dl Alwazir olive oil
salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- Using a blender or mortar, prepare pesto with basil, 2 cloves garlic, pine nuts and Parmesan. Sauté diced courgette in a pan with olive oil; slice remaining garlic and add.
- Add cherry tomatoes to the sautéed garlic and courgette; pour in a little pasta water and season with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked pasta to this mixture and heat thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and stir in pesto (the pesto retains a rich green colour if it is not heated).
- Serve with grated Parmesan.