Hummus with Maille Dijon OriginaleJanuary 21, 2019
SlidersFebruary 3, 2019
500g of Spaghetti Panzani
60g of Alwazir olive oil
1 chopped onion
5 garlic cloves
400g of tomatoes
50g of Sannine water
30g of Yamama pomegranate molasses
200g of minced meat
4g of seven spices
4g of salt
10g of pine nuts
- Cook the Spaghetti following pack instructions.
- Pour 40 g of olive oil into a saucepan.
- Fry the chopped onion until it becomes translucent.
- Add the garlic cloves.
- Add the tomatoes.
- Fry the mixture over low heat and let it simmer until the tomatoes are very well cooked.
- Pour the rest of the olive oil into another saucepan to fry the minced meat.
- When the color of the meat changes, add the seven spices, the pomegranate molasses, the pine nuts and the salt.
- Pour the tomato mixture over the meat and let simmer until it is very well cooked.
- Mix the Spaghetti with the tomato and meat mixture.
- Decorate with parsley leaves.