Couscous TabboulehJune 8, 2017
Tagliatelle with TrufflesJuly 2, 2017
Sweet and sour lasagne for a flavour combination!
12 sheets of lasagne
750 g of whole-fat cottage cheese
0.5 l of whipping cream
4 large pears
150 g sugar
1 vanilla pod
1 tablespoon vanilla pudding
50 g butter
- Peel, core and slice pears.
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the pears and sprinkle with 50 g of sugar.
- Cook until sugar caramelises and pear are golden. Whisk cottage cheese, whipping cream, eggs, 100 g sugar, pudding and seeds from vanilla pod until smooth.
- Add a little rum, if desired.
- Pour a quarter of the cottage cheese mixture into a baking dish.
- Cover with 4 sheets of lasagne and half of the pears. Repeat the process. The final layer of lasagne will be covered by the last quarter of the cottage cheese.
- Cover the baking dish with aluminium foil and bake at 180 °C for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue baking until golden.
- Sprinkle sugar over the finished lasagne.