Tomatoes and Mozzarella LasagnaJanuary 10, 2018
Maille SaladJanuary 17, 2018
Hummus with Tahini
2 cups canned chickpeas, drained
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/3 cup Al Rabih tahini (sesame paste)
1/3 cup Al Wazir olive oil
6 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (2 lemons)
2 tablespoons cold water
- Put the chickpeas in the food processor.
- Turn on the food processor.
- Process until it's minced.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the food processor and process until the hummus is pureed and creamy.
- Taste, for seasoning, and serve chilled or at room temperature.