Milkshake Rose WaterJanuary 13, 2019
Lebanese SpaghettiJanuary 24, 2019
Hummus with Maille Dijon Originale
½ can of chickpeas
¼ cup Al-Rabih tahini
½ Tbsp lemon juice
½ Tbsp Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
1 clove garlic
1 tsp turmeric
¼ tsp salt
1 Tbsp Alwazir olive oil
- In a small bowl whisk together chickpeas, tahini and olive oil, and add to food processor.
- Then add the Maille Dijon Originale, turmeric, garlic, lemon juice, water and salt. Process until smooth.
- Place into serving dish, add a splash of olive oil over the top.
- Garnish with a little paprika, toasted pine nuts, or chopped fresh parsley (optional).
- Serve with vegetables, crackers, or pita bread.