Tuna Pasta SaladJuly 23, 2017
Baked Honey Bacon BenedictJuly 23, 2017
Honey Chia Seed Pudding
2 tablespoons Jabal el sheikh honey
2 cups coconut milk
6 tablespoons chia seeds
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine the coconut milk, chia seeds, vanilla and honey in a medium bowl.
- Mix well until the honey has dissolved.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferable overnight.
- Stir well and divide the pudding into individual portions.
- Serve with fresh berries. Add granola, if desired.