Chicken Mozza Courgette PizzaNovember 5, 2018
Honey Dijon Hummus PlatterNovember 12, 2018
Fusilli with lamb and bell peppers
400g of Panzani Fusilli
390g of Panzani Tomato Sauce Aromatic Herbs
2 red bell peppers
2 garlic cloves
80g grated parmesan
- Fry the diced lamb with the chopped garlic and a little olive oil in a skillet.
- Then stir in the Tomato Sauce Aromatic Herbs and allow to reduce for about 5 minutes.
- Cook the peppers on the side with the chopped onion, and add them to the contents of the skillet.
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water for the amount of time indicated on the packaging.
- Drain the pasta and add the sauce, stir it in and serve with grated Parmesan.