TabboulehJuly 23, 2017
Chocolate Biscuit CakeJuly 24, 2017
FOR THE DIP
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp horseradish
1 tbsp ketchup
1/4 tsp Cajun seasoning
FOR THE PICKLES:
1/4 cup flour
1 tsp Cajun seasoning
1/4 teaspoon oregano
1/4 teaspoon basil
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 cups Mechelany cucumber pickles, drained and sliced
- Preheat oil to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix all the dip ingredients. Set aside.
- Place about 1 1/2” of vegetable oil in a wide pot and heat over medium high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, Cajun seasoning, oregano, basil, pepper and salt.
- Depending on how big your pot is, you may have to fry the pickles in 2 batches. You don’t want the pickles to overlap when they’re frying, so make sure you have enough space. Coat the pickles with the flour mixture and shake off excess. Gently add the pickles to the oil, one at a time. Fry for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Remove pickles with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel. Repeat with another batch, if necessary.
- Serve right away with dipping sauce.