Lasagne with Caramelized Pears and Cottage CheeseJuly 2, 2017
Asian style couscous!
250 g couscous
300 g spring onions
200 g red onion
100 ml lemon juice
4 handfuls of chopped flat-leaf parsley
4 large tomatoes
1 handful chopped mint
7 tablespoons olive oil
Salt white pepper
- Prepare couscous according to directions on package.
- Cut tomatoes into small cubes and chop mint, parsley, red onion and spring onions.
- Add cooled couscous to the vegetables and season with salt.
- Pour in lemon juice and olive oil. Mix well and allow liquid to soak into couscous.
- Serve chilled on lettuce leaves