Couscous PilafJuly 4, 2018
Baked CheesecakeJuly 20, 2018
Delicious Chocolate Sausage
200g Morning Coffee biscuits
75g Dark chocolate
150g Castor sugar
1 Egg (beaten)
1 Heaped tablespoon of cocoa powder (sieved)
4 sheets rice paper
- Break up the chocolate and melt it with the butter by the bain-marie method (in a basin suspended over a pan of simmering water).
- Put the biscuits into a large plastic bag and crush them with a rolling-pin but do not overdo it. You do not want fine crumbs.
- When the chocolate and the butter have melted, remove the bowl from the heat and add the sugar, sieved cocoa. Mix them well.
- Thoroughly stir in the beaten egg. Mix this into the broken biscuits and mix until consistency is thick enough to work into two sausage shapes.
- Wrap these first in rice paper and then very tightly in cling-film.
- Refrigerate them for at least two hours.
- Cut them into thin slices before serving. Keep them refrigerated until the last moment.