Chocolate Biscuit CakeJuly 24, 2017
Four Cheese PenneJanuary 8, 2018
Chicken liver with pomegranate molasses
400 g (14 oz) chicken livers, chopped
5 tbsp olive oil
1½ tsp salt
Black pepper as desire
3-4 garlic cloves, crushed
Juice of 1/2 lemon
4 tablespoons of Mechelany pomegranate molasses
Some fresh pomegranate seeds and chopped parsley to garnish
- Place your chicken liver inside a medium size bowl and add the salt, pepper, oil and garlic; mix well and let it marinate in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- In a skillet, fry the marinated liver for about 10-15 minutes on medium-high heat. Make sure you don't overcook it, liver has to be soft and juicy but not pink.
- Stir in the lemon juice and Mechalany pomegranate molasses and continue to cook for 2 minutes, then serve.
- Transfer to a serving plate
- Garnish with parsley and pomegranate seeds and serve with pita bread.