Linguine with Basil Pesto, Courgette and Cherry TomatoesJuly 2, 2017
Trio Colour Summer SaladJuly 23, 2017
Vegetarian Cannelloni with an original sauce!
300 g of Panzani Cannelloni
1 jar of Panzani Originale sauce 400g
1 kg spinach
1 large onion
2 cloves of garlic
150 g mozzarella
2 tbsp Alwazir Olive Oil
1 pinch of ground nutmeg
- Brown the finely chopped onion and the crushed cloves of garlic in the olive oil.
- Add the spinach and brown it until it is cooked.
- In a bowl mix the spinach with the ricotta, the eggs and the nutmeg. Season to taste.
- Fill the Cannelloni with the spinach stuffing.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (gas mark 6). Butter a gratin dish and spread a third of the Originale sauce in it.
- Carefully place the stuffed cannellonis and cover with the rest of the Originale sauce.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and put in the oven for 35 min.