Pear and Raspberry SmoothieJune 16, 2018
Honey & Balsamic MarinadeJune 16, 2018
Savory bolognese pasties with chopped vegetables
1 large carrot
½ red pepper
1 jar of Panzani Bolognese sauce
3 all-butter shortcrust pastry doughs (25 pasties)
1 egg yolk
- Peel the carrot, courgette and onion. Wash the pepper. Cut the vegetables into small cubes and sauté for a few minutes in olive oil.
- Add the classic Panzani bolognese sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Let it simmer for a few minutes while stirring regularly. Allow the filling to cool completely.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Cut out pastry discs. Garnish half of the discs with the mixture. Moisten the edges of the discs with water and reseal the discs. Press all around the edges to seal the pasty.
- Brush with egg yolk. Bake for about 30 minutes.
- For a vegetarian dish, the Bolognese sauce can be replaced with another, meatless Panzani sauce!