Pasta shells tabboulehOctober 17, 2018
Roasted Sweet PotatoOctober 23, 2018
Baked rice Bolognese
350g of Golden Sail Long Grain rice
1 jar of Panzani Bolognese sauce
1 box of bacon bits
120g grated emmental
2 sprigs of flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C.
- Sauté the minced onion and bacon bits in a skillet.
- Cook the rice 10 minutes in salted boiling water.
- Drain the rice and mix it in with two-thirds of the Bolognese sauce.
- Divide into four ramekins. Add in the rest of the Bolognese sauce. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes at 220 ° C in order to brown slightly, top with a few flat parsley leaves, and serve immediately.