A Great BurgerJuly 20, 2018
Parmesan and Rocket FusilliAugust 13, 2018
Baked Potato Bolognese
600g of potatoes
40g of butter
1 jar of Panzani Bolognese sauce
Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into thin slices using a mandolin and cook for 5 minutes in salted boiling water. Drain the potatoes, dry them and put them in a bowl.
- Pour the melted butter, salt, and pepper in and mix gently.
- Put half of the slices of potato in a baking dish, pour the Bolognese sauce on top, and cover with the remaining potato strips, arranging them in a rosette shape.
- Bake for 35 minutes on 200 ° C.
- Serve up with a green salad.