Honey Chia Seed PuddingJuly 23, 2017
Velvety Honey Chocolate PuddingJuly 23, 2017
Baked honey bacon benedict...great start of the day!
Makes 6-8 servings
4 tablespoons butter
1 package english muffins split
1 lb. thick bacon
1/4 cup Jabal el sheikh honey
1 dozen eggs
Salt and pepper to taste
2 packages hollandaise sauce
2 cups 2% milk
1 stick butter
Fresh parsley or chives and paprika for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spread each muffin half with butter and bake for 10 minutes on a sheet pan, set aside.
- Spread the bacon out on a parchment lined sheet pan and drizzle with the honey. Bake for 20-25 minutes turning once. Remove each piece of bacon to a cooling rack to drain and cool. Cut each piece of bacon in half.
- Prepare the hollandaise sauce according to the package directions and keep warm.
- Place the muffin halves on a sheet pan and evenly divide the bacon over each muffin. Gently break one egg over each muffin half and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the eggs a cooked to your preference.
- Serves immediately topped with warm hollandaise and garnished with fresh herbs and a sprinkle of paprika.
You can use the traditional method of poaching the eggs if you prefer, but this method of baking the eggs is much easier and great for entertaining.