Mustard-Coated SalmonJuly 20, 2018
Baked Potato BologneseJuly 20, 2018
A Great Australian Burger
Ingredients for the cornichon salad:
4 oz. drained Maille cornichon classic
2 tsps. Lime juice
1 tbsp. Maille Dijon original mustard
2 tablespoons of chopped fresh coriander
To add the Aussie touch, choose from
4 slices of pineapple or St Mamet Pineapple
2 large cooked and sliced beetroots
2 oz. grilled red capsicums
4 slices of cheddar cheese
1 tsp. Maille Dijon honey mustard
6 brioche burger buns
6 patties Beef, Vegetarian
- Add the cornichons, limes, avocado, coriander and Maille Dijon mustard to a mini food processor and pulse to chop to a chunky paste.
- Cook the patties on a medium BBQ or on a hot grill plate or in a heavy base pan and cook on each side for 3 mins. (If you are making Vegetarian patties cook in a hot non stick pan until golden on both sides, or cook in the oven on 350° F).
- If you are adding cheese add this on the top of the patty after you flip it.
- In the meantime, slice the buns lengthwise, separate the cornichon salad between the burgers or as much as you desire and use the leftover as a side with chips.
- Smear the top bun with Maille Dijon honey mustard.
- Once the patties are cooked place on the cornichon salad, add your preferred ingredients, top with the top bun and serve.